Terms and conditions with using Tamara's Blooms
- I only cater for weddings and large functions, I don't do one off bouquet deliveries.
- Where a meeting is required to discuss floral arrangements, I will come to your house at a pre-arranged time, or you can come to the studio.
- Once we have discussed what you would like I will compile a written quote for you free of charge.
- To confirm a wedding date, I will require a non refundable deposit of £50.00, this is then deducted from your final bill.
- I am happy at that point to then tweak your quote until we have got it right.
- I require payment up front, usually half 4 weeks before the wedding date and the remainder the day before, paid via an online BACS transfer (or cheque 5 weeks before the day).
- The first half of your balance once received will be non refundable at this stage, this is because I will order your flowers from the growers/ wholesalers, once flowers are ordered, if you cancel I will still be charged for anything ordered.
- Once I have received the final payment to your balance this will then be non refundable as work on your arrangements will have already begun.
- In the event of vases and pedestals being required, I can hire these out to you (I have a small amount in stock) for a small charge and a returnable deposit providing there is no loss or damage of items hired. If so you will be charged the cost of the item which will be deducted from your deposit.
- Vases and pedestals will need to be returned to me at an arranged time.
- All flowers will be delivered to the pre arranged addresses and time. Usually I do 3 drop off's, the first to the brides party, where all bouquets and buttonholes will be delivered in time for photos (please ensure I know when your photographer will arrive). I will then go on to the Church where I will set up the Church flowers and leave the grooms and usher's buttonholes with an usher. I then go onto the reception venue, where I will set up the tables and any other arrangements. My time is short so I appreciate it if I only have to go to these 3 places, if you need anything to go anywhere else it is helpful if you could arrange for an usher to meet me at one of these points.
- If deliveries exceed 30 miles from my home to destination, there may be a charge, otherwise all deliveries are included in the quoted price.
- Once the flowers are delivered they are in your care, I can not take any responsibility for any damage caused after delivery, it is there fore advisable that the brides party flowers are handled minimally and guidelines I give are followed. Remember petals bruise very easily. I do photograph all arrangements before and after delivery.
- Sometimes due to seasonal celebrations the Church or reception venue will require your flowers to be removed straight after your wedding, if this is the case I can do this for you, if necessary, for a pre- arranged charge.
- In the event of you cancelling, you will be charged, how much depends on when you cancel.
- In the unlikely event I have to cancel, you will be reimbursed where possible.
- Any other matters will be discussed when we meet and talk through your requirements. I am approachable and always open to suggestions.